- 90g spinach
- knob of butter
- 200g ripe plums
- 125g Quark
- 50g Blue Stilton
- 1 red onion
- Puff Pastry (ready made or home made)
- 50g Goats Cheese
- Handful of chopped Basil
- Cook 90g Spinach until wilted (approximately 5 minutes) in a saucepan with a little butter
- Chop 200g Plums and heat in a saucepan on the hob until soft (approximately 30 minutes)
- Mix together 125g Quark, 50g Blue Stilton, one chopped red onion and the spinach. Stir together in a large bowl.
- Roll out puff pastry and lay out 10-12 small circles (approx 7cm diameter) on a baking tray. Place a spoonful of the cheese & spinach mixture on to the middle of each pastry disc.
- On top of each tartlet, add 2-3 pieces of cooked plums, crumbled goats cheese and chopped fresh basil
- Cook tartlets in the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until pastry is golden