- Large quantity of your favourite roast vegetables cut up small e.g.(Red Onion, Mushrooms, Peppers Red/ Green/Yellow, Courgette, etc)
- Garlic Crushed
- Sprinkle on seasoning (I used Schwartz Spanish Chicken etc.) your choice.
- Oil For Roasting Vegetables
- Pack of Ready Made Puff Pastry
- Egg (beaten) for glaze
1. Heat oven 190 degrees or equivalent
2. Roast all the vegetables in a large ovenproof dish; add garlic, sprinkle on seasoning pack and add oil. Cook for about 20/30 minutes, I like mine to go brown slightly.
3. Leave the vegetables to TOTALLY COOL.
4. Cut the pastry into about 4/6 squares. Spoon in some of the COOLED vegetable mix and press the edges with your thumb and fingers.
5. Add beaten egg.
6. Cook for about 10/15 minutes in a hot oven, or until golden brown.